2016 Key Speakers & Faculty
Leaders, Practitioners and Experts
Interested in speaking at the upcoming Latin America Ethics Summit in São Paulo?
Contact Kevin McCormack.
Download the 2016 Delegate Brochure & Best Practices from the 2015 Summit
See the full agenda and confirmed speakers as well as photos from past events and full event details.
The report recaps the Summit by highlighting the dialogue that took place in the form of best practices, insights and practical takeaways.
Two Days of Expert Discussion and Conversation
All sessions will be simultaneously translated in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- June 8-9, 2016
- Day One
- Day Two
2016 Steering Committee
Pricing & Registration
Sessions from the 2015 Summit
Ethisphere’s 2015 Latin America Ethics Summit Keynote: Flavio Dematté
Ethisphere’s 2015 Latin America Ethics Summit Keynote: Luis Moreno
Ethisphere’s 2015 Latin America Ethics Summit: Doing Business in High Risk Environments
Ethisphere’s 2015 Latin America Ethics Summit: The C-Suite Conversation
Ethisphere’s 2015 Latin America Ethics Summit: Reputation and Transparency in 2015
Venue & Accommodations
Grand Hyatt São PauloAvenida das Nações Unidas,
13301 São Paulo, SP 04794-000, Brasil
Hotel & City Guide
Tel.: +55 11 2838 1234 Fax: +55 11 2838 1244
The 4th Annual Latin America Ethics Summit will take place in the Palm Foyer and Ballroom of the Grand Hyatt São Paulo. If you require special accommodations (e.g. Meeting space, vegetarian meals, wheelchair or other disability needs) please email LatinAmericaEthicsSummit@ethisphere.com.
To make your reservation, please call Tel.: +55 11 2838 1234 and reference “Ethisphere”. Rooms are subject to availability.
466 luxury rooms & suites with uninterrupted skyline and views of the city’s new landmark; Estaiada Bridge over the Pinheiros river. The luxurious Grand Hyatt São Paulo hotel occupies strategic position in the heart of the new, prestigious Marginal Pinheiros business and financial district, close to offices of international and national corporations and several major shopping centres and a comfortable respite at the end of the day. Congonhas Domestic Airport is less than 15 minutes by car and Guarulhos International Airport is approximately a 50-minute journey.
- Points of Interest:
- Museu de Arte de São Paulo (MASP)
- Ibirapuera Park
- Interlago Race Track
- Contemporary Art Museum of São Paulo
Answers to the FAQs.
- How long is the registration discount available?
- The pre-registration discount is available through Friday, May 15.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- If you are unable to attend the Summit, your registration is transferrable to someone within your organization. A full refund is available if requested by Friday, May 20, 2016. Thereafter, your registration is non-refundable.
- What is the attire for the Latin America Ethics Summit?
- Dress for the Summit is business attire.
- Where are the nearest hotels for the conference location?
- This year’s Summit is being hosted at the Grand Hyatt São Paulo. A discounted room rate of R$ 708,00 (single occupancy) or R$ 808,00 (double occupancy) + taxes has been secured for the 2016 Summit. To make your reservation, please call Tel.: +55 11 2838 1234 and reference “Ethisphere”. BOOK NOW or LEARN MORE
- Who can help me during the event?
- At the event, please see the registration desk for assistance. Anyone with a “Staff” badge will be able to answer your questions. You can also contact Chelsie Chmela, Global Events Manager.
- I want to be a speaker – how can I suggest my topic?
- If you are interested in speaking at the Global Ethics Summit, please contact Kevin McCormack, Vice President, Global Thought Leadership & Programs.